Monday 28 October 2013

Autumn Day in Brighton














A couple of weeks ago, I took a day off work to pop down to Brighton for the day with my dad to visit my little sister who has just started uni there. We got lucky with the weather as it was a sunny and crisp autumn day - perfect for wandering around and taking photos at every opportunity (much to the delight despair of my sister). The gorgeous view of the sea front and the pier in the distance combined with the various bustling shops and stalls, I couldn't resist!
Visiting Brighton is always nostalgic for us as we would go there all the time as a family from a young age. And because Brighton is just an hour train ride away from London, it's a nice, easy getaway from the city so my sister better expect a lot more visits!

Where do you go when you need a break?

xx

P.s. Big thanks to my dad for editing these photos - I accidentally had my camera on a lower quality setting so they needed a little retouching!

 photo b_twitter.png Bloglovin photo b_bloglovin.png Insta photo b_insta.png Pinterest photo b_pinterest.png