Sunday 28 December 2014

December Highlights



This month I've barely had time to read blogs, let alone write my own! 

I've been spending December making our flat look super festive, getting maximum cost per wear from my Christmas party dress with not one but three festive parties(!), shopping for gifts in Central London, going to see Book of Mormon, and enjoying Christmas Day itself!

Fortunately I've still got one more week off work to enjoy some more downtime - catch up with friends, TV shows and on my favourite blogs of course! I've also got a couple of posts in the pipeline after having a bit of a bloggers-block recently. Do you guys ever get that too?

Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to ringing in the New Year!

P.s. I may have got a bit click-happy in the sales on Boxing Day - my favourites ones were House of Fraser, ASOS, New Look, Matalan and Urban Outfitters.

 photo b_twitter.png Bloglovin photo b_bloglovin.png Insta photo b_insta.png Pinterest photo b_pinterest.png

xxx