Sunday 6 September 2015

Feelin' 26 in Berlin



This year I was fortunate enough to spend my birthday in Berlin. And even more fortunate to have beautiful sunny weather for the entire weekend! Thursday was spent at our amazing work summer party at the hip Haubentaucher, Friday consisted of recovering and exploring Boxhagener Platz in Friedrichshain, Saturday's sunshine led to sunbathing and pedalo-ing around Treptower Park before a late night trip to Club Der Visionaere, while Sunday called for a birthday brunch buffet at Kurhaus Korsakow followed by perusing the market, before making our way to Schoenefeld for our flight home.

It was tricky narrowing down the photos for this post but I wanted to show my favourite shots captured with my Lumix. Berlin really blew me away by how beautiful and relaxed it was, not to mention that it offers something for everyone, no matter how you wish to spend your weekend there. Truthfully we only spent our time in two neighbourhoods in the East, I definitely have an excuse to visit again soon!

What are your thoughts on Berlin?

 photo b_twitter.png Bloglovin photo b_bloglovin.png Insta photo b_insta.png Pinterest photo b_pinterest.png

xxx