Tuesday 23 April 2013

My life recently, April edition


3 monitor/social media flex at my new job


The stage pre-Vondelpark gig at Bush Hall


Pizza lunch-time deal featuring the Contadina @ Strada *drool*


Close-up pic I took myself of daisies on our table @ The Cow - my new favourite local


It's finally warm enough to pub crawl along the river near Hammersmith!

April is almost drawing to a close and what a month it's been! It's been one filled with changes, both professionally and weather wise- the sun has finally made an appearance in London. It really lifts the mood in the city and I love how Londoners waste no time in soaking it up. I've tried to spend as much time outdoors as possible - I had my first Boris bike adventure in Hyde Park, been dining al fresco on our office building terrace during lunch; and catching up with friends in pubs along the river.
Excitingly, I'll be taking a break for a couple of days in 2 weeks time to explore Barcelona with Dan. We've both been before briefly but haven't spent enough time there so we felt it was long overdue. Now I don't feel so guilty making those recent summery purchases!

What have you been up to? How are you enjoying the return of spring?

xx