Saturday 4 May 2013

Nike running shoes

This is a bit of an impromptu post - I hadn't planned to blog till I was back from Barcelona and hopefully have some exciting pictures to share with you.

However, whilst I was out picking up some holiday essentials like sunscreen (so boring yet so necessary!) I popped into my favourite shoe store, Deichmann's. Lo and behold, I walked out with a pair of shoes. 

But not just any ol' shoes:

(Photo taken from my Instagram)
I've finally joined the gym so wandered into the sports section to see if they had any decent footwear. As every girl knows, nothing motivates you go to the gym more than a new gym kit. I saw these on the shelf and immediately checked the price tag - £36.99!!!

I could hardly believe my luck considering how much Nike running shoes usually retail for. Have a look at their website. The first 4 pairs are £85, £105, £80, £90...so these were a complete steal at a fraction of the price. I have no idea why they are so cheap - I'm assuming they must be last season stock or something. They are definitely real Nikes and are super comfy yet stylish. I wouldn't hesitate to throw these on with my jeans post gym either! They're dark grey and a bright lilac - a gorgeous colour combo.

If you want to feel as smug as I do right now then click on to the Deichmann's website and purchase these babies here.

One word of warning - I bought these in a Size 6 which are a 40 NOT a 39 like most other stores - so make sure you order the correct size! They also have a Deichmann's store in both Westfield Stratford & Shepherd's Bush so you could pop a long to there too.

Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend!

xx

Follow on Bloglovin