Saturday 15 February 2014

New handbag - Fiorelli's Harper

Say hello to my new orange baby, the Harper Triple Compartment Shoulder by Fiorelli:


(The flowers are in a vase behind my bag, not coming out of it as this photo would suggest ;-))

After yet another cheap hand bag falling apart (actually it was from Accessorize so not THAT cheap, tut) I decided I wanted to invest in something a little sturdier. Sadly I wasn't in the market for anything designer so was racking my brains trying to think of a brand that wouldn't break the bank but would hold out for longer than a few months. Finally last week my friend Natacia suggested that I try Fiorelli. I completely forgot that I already own a Fiorelli black leather wallet (courtesy of Dan) so was hopeful. As soon as I clicked on their homepage, cupid shot his arrow and I fell truly, madly, deeply in love with the orange handbag gazing back at me. I tried to shake it off as I wanted to get a black bag, something versatile and a little more grownup. I started browsing their other offerings but nothing could match up and I couldn't rid myself of the feeling that this is the bag I should own. So I popped the mandarin Harper into my basket and checked out.

How do I love thee Harper? Let me count the ways. You look and feel good quality, have a million compartments to hoard my possessions, have roomy straps to sit on my shoulder, bear an envelope-style pocket and gold hardware detailing. Plus your sumptuous citrus colouring reminds me of summer days which are far, far away.

 

As if I haven't rambled enough, I also want to tell you about Fiorelli's excellent and super speedy customer service. Orders over £60 qualify for Free Delivery with the promise of arriving within 1-2 working days. To my delight, I received a text from DPD early the next morning informing me that it would be delivered between 9-10am - just under 24 hours after I'd ordered. It arrived with a card giving me 10% off my next order and a note encouraging me to take a snap and tweet/Instagram @Fiorelli_Bags complete with the hashtag #FiorelliStyle. I thought that was a) a nice touch b) a good plug & clever tactic to engage with their social media - fellow retailers take note!  

Pretty much every one of my friends that has seen it claims that it's very 'me'. Which I guess says a lot about my clown-esque taste in colours...

I'd highly recommend checking out the Fiorelli website, I had to force myself off it as there are so many gorgeous bags big and small to choose from!

What do you think? Do you own any Fiorelli goodies?

xx

 photo b_twitter.png Bloglovin photo b_bloglovin.png Insta photo b_insta.png Pinterest photo b_pinterest.png