Wednesday 4 June 2014

May roundup


Just in case you don't follow me (yet ;-)) on Bloglovin', I thought it'd be a good idea to do a round up of my posts from the month just past. In retrospect, May was a pretty fun packed month - Dan & I took a week off together to have a little break from work. Luckily I remembered to pack my camera and blog our London adventures.

Richmond Park
We met Bambi! If you're a lover of nature and cute animals then this post's for you!

The British Museum
Due to the sheer size of this place we only made it around 4 historical periods but there should be something for everyone - bit of Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, the Aztecs & Chinese antiques. Oh and a rather embarrassing revelation...

Patty & Bun
Who doesn't love drooling over juicy burgers? Sink your teeth into my review of one of London's best burger places.

Fudge Whiter Shade of Pale
This month's beauty post comes in the form of a product rave. Every blonde needs this purple toner in their life!

Flat Iron
May was a month of indulgence and it did not get any better than £10 steak at Flat Iron. Prepare for some serious food envy in this post.

Spring/Summer Haul - New Look, H&M and Zara
I feel like I haven't done a haul for ages but I finally had time to peruse the shops for some S/S fashion. Shame I haven't been able to get much wear out of these pieces yet...


Hope you've enjoyed my posts this month! Which one was your favourite? Let me know in the comments below :-)

 photo b_twitter.png Bloglovin photo b_bloglovin.png Insta photo b_insta.png Pinterest photo b_pinterest.png

xx