Tuesday 14 May 2013

Barcelona Day 1


Posing with Pinocchio


An interesting statue we stumbled upon


I'm a sucker for pretty flowers!




Gorgeous buildings all around, would love to live in one of these


Boys...

 


Seeds but no weed


Sweet shop


One of many stunning buildings dotted around the city







Port Vell


I guess girls aren't much better!

We arrived into Barcelona in the afternoon and once we'd had a quick refresh at the apartment, we took a long stroll into the city centre and ended up at Port Vell. Barcelona really is such a picturesque city with it's stunning architecture that I couldn't help but stop to pull my camera out at every turn (much to the annoyance of Dan!).

Once it got dark, we found a funky tapas restaurant where I was served up this delightful cocktail - a strawberry daiquiri drizzled with balsamic vinegar (that bit was a surprise!). 


It sounds disgusting but it was delicious! I will def be pulling this out of my sleeve in the future (no doubt with disastrous results!)

Be sure to pop back soon for Day 2 featuring tonnes of pics of Gaudi's Parc Guell.

Follow on Bloglovin

xx