Wednesday 11 April 2012

Products I'm currently using #1

I fully intended to get on with some uni work but found this post and couldn't resist posting one myself. Hopefully you're all as nosy as I am and find it interesting!

Shampoo: VO5 Give Me Moisture Shampoo
Conditioner: Organix Renewing Morrocan Argan Oil Conditioner
Hair Mask: Herbal Essences Ignite My Colour Deep Intensive Mask/ Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask 
Styling Products: Organix Coconut Milk Hair Serum, Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo, Olive Oil Heat Protection Serum
Shower Gel: Dove Green Tea & Cucumber Shower cream
Body Moisturiser: Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter/ Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter
Face Mask: Mudd Deep Cleansing Clay Mask
Moisturiser: Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream/ Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream 
Cleanser: Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel
Foundation: Rimmel True Match Foundation in 001 Ivory
Powder:  Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder
Concealer: None
Blush: Body Shop Baked-To-Last Blush in 01 Petal
Bronzer: None
Highlighter: None
Eyeshadows: Maybelline 24hr Color Tatto in On & On Bronze/ L'Oreal Color Appeal Chrome Shine in 171 Dazzling Khaki
Eye Primer: MUA Professional Eye Primer
Eyeliner: Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara/ Avon Great Lengths Mascara 
Lashes: None
Lipstick: None
Lipgloss: None but I constantly use Vaseline or whatever lip balm I can get my hands on- I'm addicted!
Perfume: None at the moment but my favourite scents are DKNY Be Delicious, Marc Jacobs Lola and Jimmy Choo. I also use Body Shop Vanilla Spray or the Boots Natural Collections Vanilla Spray for a budget buy!
Nail Colour: Last couple of days it's been Rimmel French Manicure in Cafe Au Lait


Hope you've enjoyed reading despite the lack of photos! Maybe it will be a regular monthly post? (Obv depending on how often I change my products!)

xx