Monday 23 April 2012

Zara shoes of dreams!

Just a reeeeally short post to introduce you all to my new pair of shoes! I'm so taken with them that I thought they deserved their own post. I actually almost bought them in the haul from my last post but left them in the store. After I came home and consulted Katie (who then went ahead and bought them for herself!) I ordered them online and they arrived today. I love the colour, style and they're actually comfortable!
So without further ado.....





And if you love them as much as I do, then you can buy them here. Zara is KILLING it right now!

I actually have more posts that I want to write but I'm finishing uni in 3 weeks so life is extremely hectic at the moment...but I will try the odd post whilst I'm procrastinating ;-)

Thank you for reading!

xx