Sunday 6 April 2014

Spring/Summer Sandals


L-R: Black wedge, £19.99 H&M; Blue leather, £39.99 Zara; Black lattice, £25.99 Zara; Embellished, £19.99 Deichmann; Tan & black, £14.99 Deichmann, Double buckle, £45.00, Aldo


I haven't done a fashion post for a while - in London we've been having transitional weather that makes it hard to know what to wear. We've been teased with the odd sunny Spring day, filling us with hope that warmer and longer days are just around the corner. With that in mind, I've started eyeing up what lighter footwear are available in the shops at the moment and thought I'd share my finds with you.

I'm pleased to report that there are plenty of options out there from the usual suspects such as Aldo, Zara & H&M but Deichmann are also bringing some serious sandal game. I'm torn between the classy black and tan pair that will go with everything or the embellished tan pair which would be the perfect accompaniment with denim cutoffs and flowing maxi skirts.

Zara's baby blues are a nod to the return of pastels yet again this summer whilst Aldo's taupe offering are toughened up with an additional buckle. H&M's black sandal wedges would be perfect comfy footwear for humid summer nights. Zara's black lattice pair demonstrate that sandals can be chic - just be wary of funky tan lines!

What footwear will you be wearing this Spring/Summer?

Please share in the comments, I'm keen to add more styles to my Pinterest board!

xx

 photo b_twitter.png Bloglovin photo b_bloglovin.png Insta photo b_insta.png Pinterest photo b_pinterest.png